Real Estate Counseling Services
Successful strategy in today's competitive, global and dynamic real estate market demands sensitive, sophisticated and creative solutions. Kirk & Company provides counseling services to financial institutions, non-profits, developers and public agencies to assist with their real estate opportunities and problems. Our work includes counseling on marketability and feasibility, highest and best use, due diligence assistance, portfolio strategy, alternative financing methods and adaptive reuse of historic properties.
Our counseling assignments provide advice and direction to our clients throughout the various stages of the development process and establish lasting relationships that allow clients to rely on us through the many phases of real estate transactions.
On the basis of our analytical results, we take counseling one step further by recommending practical development and investment strategies that provide value added services to our clients. We identify local programs or regulations that may benefit or burden the project; we advise recommendations on design, marketing methods, and alternative financing to maximize the market positioning of the project.
Our Specialized Expertise Includes:
- Feasibility Analysis
- Highest & Best Use Analysis
- Due Diligence Assistance
- Pro-forma Development, Modeling & Analysis
- Affordable Housing Development Counseling
- Litigation Support
- Chapter 40B Strategy
- Negotiation Support & Administration
- Historic Preservation Strategy & Adaptive Reuse
- Acquisition/Disposition Strategies & Broker Selection
- Leasing, Financing & Operational Strategies
- Portfolio Strategy & Investment Analysis
Research & Strategic Planning
We have been involved with real estate transactions and assignments throughout every stage of the project life cycle; from genesis to completion, disposition, and redevelopment and have specialized expertise developing solutions and advising on strategic decision-making functions; including analysis, planning, redevelopment, and disposition strategies. Because of our depth of knowledge and hands-on approach to problem solving, we help clients develop strategic business plans and investigate costs, benefits, challenges and feasibility of the business models and strategies as they relate to real estate or independent of real estate. We develop, review and comment on alternative financing arrangements and business models that support project sustainability.
On the basis of our analytical results, we take counseling one step further by recommending practical strategies that provide value added services to our clients. We identify programs or regulations that may benefit or burden the project; we advise recommendations on marketing methods and alternative financing to maximize the market positioning.
- Pro-forma & Operating Model Development & Analysis
- Development and Financial Counseling
- Innovative Cost-Sharing Solutions
- Low and No-Cost Capital Solutions
- Customized Market Research
- Public Private Partnerships (3P, PPP)
- Community Engagement
- Process Development & Review
- Resilience, Sustainability and Comprehensive Solutions
- Community Development Strategies
- Sustainability Strategies
- Project Facilitation
- Forensic Analysis
- Land Economics